Our Social Enterprise ADJOAA is looking for part-time PR, Social Media and Marketing interns* to join our team. You MUST be able available to work a minimum of 8 hours a week.
If you are interested in joining our mission-driven creative family, please email your CV along with writing sample(s) and links to social media channels (personal and/or brands you've managed) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Pinaman Owusu for consideration.
*This is an unpaid internship position for University credit. There are perks with the job.
Digital/Social Media Interns
We are looking for social media and marketing interns who are passionate about ethical and sustainable fashion to spearhead our social media and online content strategy. This is an integral role in our creative team, instrumental in maintaining the high standard of performance and voice across all our social media platforms. Candidates should be editorially minded and have a personal interest in writing, editing, and the digital media landscape.
- Promotion of content across ADJOAA's Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter.
- Create & execute social media marketing plans for our platforms including promotions and special events.
- Package editorial content with optimal social positioning, including image selection, headline testing, and writing and editing compelling social copy.
- Create digital marketing assets including graphics & short videos.
- Responsible for keeping traffic up on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Twitter.
- Provide insight on social performance and trending topics
- Manage social media content/communities, email marketing, and web properties.
- Strong knowledge of all major social media platforms.
- Extremely proactive and able to work and make decisions independently.
- Quick-thinking with a solid understanding of trending topics and news.
- Proven ability to prioritise work.
- Proficient in Photoshop, illustrator, HTML and video editing software.
- Fluent in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Be responsible, trustworthy and uphold our company values at all times.